Vexilar Genz Pack Ice Fishing Flasher
Years in the making, this classic design has been improved even more by ice fishing legend Dave Genz. Dave has made his “Blue Box" nearly indestructible so it will last for years of hard use. Genz redesigned the battery storage compartment and added a universal transducer holder system.
The Blue Box can also accept the full line of Vexilar accessories like a Vexilar Flex Light™ or even a Dual Beam IceDucer transducer. The Blue Box fits on top of a five gallon bucket for easy access and handling while fishing. Available with the Vexilar FL-18 or FL-8se. Each Genz Pack Combo comes with a 12 volt, 7 amp-hour battery with charger and an Ice-Ducer transducer.
Genz Pack Features:
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories.
- Easy access semi-enclosed battery compartment.
- Built-in transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers.
- Specially designed base fits on top of a five gallon bucket.
- Pre-tapped transducer support eye-bolt hole.
- Large cable storage compartment.
This classic FL-8se flasher is truly legendary. The world’s most popular three-color sonar flasher, the FL-8se is still one of the best all-around flasher/sonar designs. The hallmark three-color display shows weak targets in green, medium strength targets in orange and strong bottom targets in red. 525 segments of resolution, super bright LEDs and 10 interference rejection settings make the FL-8se a great year-round flasher/fish finder.
FLX-12 NEW FOR 2017/2017
- Target ID of down to 1"
- Three-color LED display— Green, Orange, Red
- Interference Rejection technology with 10 step adjustment to knock-out interference from another nearby depth finder
- Six depth ranges** (20, 30, 40, 60, 80, 120)
- Adjustable sensitivity control
- Weather-proof, high impact case
- Transducer included; several transducer options available
- Backlit scale decal and super bright LED display
- Two-year warranty (One-year on battery)
20% brighter LED, Brushless transfer technology. LED display that delivers a whopping 100,000 time faster signal display time, Night mode, Target Separation down to 1/2", NEW low battery alert display, 1000 Watts of power Peak to Peak
- Super bright LED, three-color display
- 20 interference rejection settings
- Five depth ranges down to 120 feet plus Low Power range option
- Easy to operate system with two control knobs
- 525 lines of resolution
- Uses all Vexilar “FL” series transducers
- Two-Year warranty (One-year on battery)
The FL-18 boasts features and performance previously not available on a three-color flasher depth finder / fish finder. The FL-18 offers a patented split screen flasher display. This allows you to zoom-in on the bottom six feet while watching the entire water column at the same time in real time! You will be amazed at the performance for bass fishing, walleye fishing, and pan fish on both open water and ice fishing. The Bottom Lock feature stays locked on the bottom even as the boat is bouncing up and down in big waves! The Auto Zoom mode is fantastic for watching Perch or Walleye while ice fishing. These fish commonly hold tight on the bottom, and with a target ID of less than 1/2 inch, the FL-18 makes them easy to spot!
And that's not all. The FL-18 depth finder / fish finder is equipped with features like a built-in shallow water mode for fishing waters under 15 feet. Five depth scales down to 200 feet, Built-in interference rejection. A three color LED readout that tells you if the targets you see are weak (green) medium (orange) or strong (red). This three color LED technology has proven to be the most reliable and accurate way of understanding where fish are holding.
- Auto Zoom Mode (AZ) - Gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom six feet of depth. No matter if you're in 10 feet or 100 feet, the bottom six feet always fills half of the screen. This gives you resolution never before possible in deep water!
- Bottom Lock Mode (BL) - Works the same as Auto Zoom, but locks the bottom so it will not move with changes in depth or boat motion. Spot a Walleye near the bottom at 40 m.p.h.!
- Low Power Mode (LP) - Reduces the output power by 50%. This feature takes the place of the Vexilar S-Cable. Both the AZ and BL modes are available within the LP mode.
- Super Bright and Rock Solid Display - The new Light Emitting Diodes along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed gives the FL-18s display unmatched brightness and signal clarity.
- Five Depth Ranges - The FL-18 includes 20', 40', 60', 80', and 200 foot ranges.
- Interference Rejection - Pressing in on the Gain knob cycles you through ten different IR setting to allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth finder.
- Two-year warranty (One-year on battery)