Vexilar ProPack Series FLX-12 with 12° Ice-Ducer
The ProPack is the ideal name for the most feature packed ice fishing system ever offered by Vexilar. The ProPack system’s innovation begins with a 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery enclosed inside the case, so you don’t need to connect or disconnect your battery after each use. A master power switch powers up your unit and remote charging posts make it easy to re-charge. The Ultra Pack System comes with a Vexilar DD-100 Digital Depth and Battery Gauge. The case comes with an adjustable rod holder, cable storage cleats, battery charger and even your own Vexilar tackle box! The ProPack will fit into a five gallon bucket. An optional soft pack carrying case is also available.
The FLX-12 is a three-color, flasher. . The simple to operate system only requires two control knobs. The FXL-12 offers 20 interference rejection settings and a 20´ Low Power range setting option for use in super shallow water or thick weeds.
- Vexilar 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack comes complete with charger.
- An FL series three-color flasher from Vexilar, the world leader in three-color flasher technology.
- The D-130 Battery Status Indicator helps keep track of your battery while in use.
- Two cable holding cleats.
- Adjustable rod holder with two possible mounting locations.
- The patented Ice-Ducer® system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time.
- Easy access to tackle box
- PC-100 case fits inside a five gallon bucket.
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Universal transducer holder (on the back)
- Brushless data transfer technology for a sunlight viewable display, three-color display
- 10 interference rejection settings
- Five depth ranges down to 120 feet plus Low Power range option
- 12° transducer
- Low power alarm
- Easy to operate system with two control knobs
- Two-Year warranty (One-year on battery)