Not designed for permanent installation or for use above 7,000 feet.
- Ergonomic Easy-Carry Handle
- Low Oxygen Shutoff Pilot Safety System For Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Blower Fan Power On/Off Switch
- Uses optional A/C Adapter Or 4 D-Cell Batteries To Power Blower Fan
- Large 4-Position Heat Level Control Knob With Built-In Piezo Starter
- Integrated Hot Air Blower Venting System
- Attached Swing-Open Doors with Swivel-Out Mount For Easy Cylinder Installation
- Porcelain Coated Reflector For Extended Life
- Dual Ceramic Burner Tiles With Shock Absorbing Floating Insulation
- High-Temperature Coated Safety Wire Guard
- Non-Skid Surface Pads For Extra Stability
- Key Shaped Rear Mounting Holes For Wall Mounting
- Built-In Tip Over Shutoff Switch
- CSA Certified For Indoor & Outdoor Use
When using a 20 lb. propane tank, place cylinder outdoors. Never bring a 20 lb. cylinder indoors.
- Model No. MH18B
- Stock No. F274800
- 4,000/9,000/18,000 BTU/Hr.
- Heats up to 450 sq. ft.
- Gas: Propane
- Operating Position: Vertical
- Valve Position: Pilot, Lo, Med. & Hi
- Heating Time:
- One 1lb. Cylinder: 1.5 to 6 hour
- Two 1lb. Cylinders: 3 to 12 hours
- One 20lb. Cylinder: 25 to 110 hours
- Two 20lb. Cylinders: 50 to 220 hours
- Overall dimensions: 17”L X 10”W X 17.5”H
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs.