The flat blades of the Eskimo hand auger are designed to cut easily through the toughest ice while still bringing confidence with their long life. Eskimo’s Crossbolt Takedown System prevents overtightening when in use, yet this hand auger comes apart quickly and easily with just a twist of the knob. Adjust it to three different lengths to fit whatever your ice fishing need. They’re great for the mobile ice fisherman who needs to travel light.
Early Ice Doesn't Stand a Chance
- Palm grip handle for comfort and ease-of-use
- Two piece breakdown system for easy transport
- Dual stainless steel Quantum blades are replaceable
- Blade protector extends the life of blades (included)
- Eskimo red powdercoat paint finish, the most durable in the industry
- Auger Length Adjusts from 49"-58"
- Cut Diameter: 6", 7" & 8"
- Blade Style: Standard™
- Handle: 2 pc. Pommel
- Weight: 6.5 lbs, 7 lbs & 7.5 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year limited