Industry standard mercury-free float switch that handles up to 14 amp pumps
switches are equally as important as bilge pumps; it is critical that
the switch stand up to life in the harshest of environments. Rule
designed the Rule-A-Matic to do just that. A larger float increases the
buoyancy and makes the switch quicker to respond to changes in the water
levels in the bilge with less ON/OFF cycling. A moisture seal and
strain relief secure the heavier gauge top led wires that maximize
current flow and offer added durability. To increase the life of the
switch, the float is easily removed from the base to clean and maintain.
Compatible with bilge pumps that draw up to 14 amps.
- Larger float is quick to respond to changes in water level
- Easily separates from base to clean and maintain
- 28" 16 gauge wires for durability and improved current flow
- Capable switching bilge pumps that draw up to 14 amps
- Mercury free switch mechanism
- Available with or without fuse holder
- Five-year warranty
- Activation Method: Mechanical AgSnO2 contacts
- Voltage: 12V, 24V, 32V
- Amperage: 20A
- Dimensions: 5"L x 1 3/4"W x 2 5/8"H
Oil changes are a pain in the neck, but the process just got faster with this easy-to-use Pump!
to current marine engine oil dip stick tube with a male hose fitting,
and the unique design allows for one-handed pumping. Quick and easy...
just how you like it! Pump has 3/4" brass fitting and 1/2" x 2' drain
- See more at: