Duluth Pack Bushcrafter Pack
$500.00 – $550.00
For those rugged individuals who demand a pack that can not only survive, but thrive in a wilderness setting, the Bushcrafter Pack is the new standard. Designed by founder and head instructor Mike Lummio of Bushcraft Northwest, the Bushcrafter Pack is also loaded with technical features that will carry everything you need and nothing you don’t.
- Burly 15-ounce canvas construction.
- Specifically designed to be low profile and narrower in width to allow easy navigation through heavy brush.
- Unique features like an 18” long axe sleeve and two double front pockets that can hold a folding saw and replacement blades.
- Padded leather/canvas shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap and removable waist belt.
- Three nylon webbing side compression straps keep your load stable. They also allow for the pack to be either increase or scale back in capacity depending on conditions.
- Dimensions: 24″H x 14.5″W x 10″D
- Capacity: 57 Liters
- Uses: Everyday, Hiking, Camping, Canoeing, Travel, as well as School
Check out more Duluth Pack products here.
Olive Drab, Black, Brown, Burgundy, Hunters Orange, Mossy Oak Bottomland, Natural, Navy, Royal Blue, Waxed Grey, Waxed Khaki, Waxed Olive Drab