Great Lakes Trolling Combo
The Great Lakes Trolling Combo consists of the Okuma Convector 20 Reel and a Daiwa Wilderness Rod. Okuma Convector line counter reels offer a powerful gearing and drag system platform. Feature aluminum and stainless steel components at all critical stress points, along with Okuma’s patented Mechanical Stabilization System that maintains parts alignment over the long term.
All Rods are 2-piece except the 7’0 M rod.
- Lightweight corrosion resistant frame and sideplates
- Machined aluminum, gun smoke anodized spool
- Stainless steel reinforcing sideplate rings
- Mechanical line counter function measures in feet
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- Ratcheting drag star for precise drag settings
- 2BB+1RB Stainless steel bearing drive system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Dual anti-reverse system. (Mechanical & roller bearing)
- Speed Lock pinion gear system
- Durable high-grade brass main and pinion gear system
- XL gearing: Drop down gear box on all models
- Self lubricating gear system, all models
- Wide Mouth levelwind: Clearance for copper line
- Spool stabilizing system for increased durability
- Ergo grip handle knobs featured on all models
- DLX represents left hand crank line counter models
- MSS: Mechanical Stabilizing System for increased durability
Affordable, quality construction rods offer a true value.
- Durable Resilient Fiberglass blanks
- Ceramic Insert with shock ring guides
- Round rubber butt cap
- EVA Handles
- Convenient Hook Keeper
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- 7’0″ Medium
Check out more Rod and Reel combos here.