Choose color from drop down list
DULUTH PACK CRUISER PACK
$360.00 – $435.00
The traditional Cruiser Pack if built for the hard-workers and hard- playing individuals who would benefit from added impact resistance and organization. Generally used as a food pack, it is also ideal for artists, photographers, or forestry workers.
We designed this pack so that it is fit for any of your outdoor hobbies. Whether you’re using it as a food pack on your camping trip or using it to store your camera and accessories for a photo shoot, the Cruiser pack is your go-to pack.
- Ultra burly 15-ounce canvas construction with a double bottom.
- Quick-drying cotton shoulder straps riveted for extra reinforcement.
- Large main compartment with built-in map pocket and compatibility with 20” basket.
- Two flap-covered side pockets for quick access to everyday necessities.
- Rides low to allow the carrying of a canoe while wearing the pack.
- Comes with a heavy duty 6ml poly liner and a tumpline.
- Uses: Canoeing, Portaging, Field, Hiking, Foraging
- #2 Dimensions: 19″H x 18″W x 6″D, 34 Liter Capacity
- #3 Dimensions: 23″H x 21″W x 6″D, 47 Liter Capacity
Check out more Duluth Pack here.
#2 – 34 Liter, #3 – 47 Liter
Olive Drab, Black, Brown, Burgundy, Hunters Orange, Mossy Oak Bottomland, Natural, Navy, Royal Blue, Waxed Grey, Waxed Khaki, Waxed Olive Drab