Choose size from drop down list
*Available January 2022* LaCrosse Iceman Boots
Out of stock
LaCrosse Iceman Boots
The LaCrosse Iceman Boots is worn by Iditarod dogsled winners, the has a long history of providing warmth in the harshest conditions. Additionally, its double insulation construction, combined with our premium, natural rubber keeps you dry and warm throughout winter.
- REMOVABLE FELT LINER
- 9mm of felt for added warmth as well as cushioning. Removable for when the weather warms up.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather provides support, protection, and also durability.
- NATURAL RUBBER BOTTOM
- Built with our hand-laid premium, natural rubber for 100% waterproof protection. Extra durable, vulcanized construction ensures the outsole will never split from the upper.
- TRAC-LITE OUTSOLE
- Our fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole is extra durable and ensures that it won’t ever separate. Furthermore, a 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern provide traction wherever you tread.
- COMFORT ZONE
- -60 to 30°F
- Weight – 6.2 lbs per pair
- Height – 10″
- Insulation – Wool Felt Insulated
- Color – Black
- Traction – Best for Snow
- Shank – Steel
- Lining – Waterproof
- Toe Protection – Plain Toe
Lastly, check out more Men’s Boots here.