Cannon Mag 10 STX Electric Downrigger
Seriously tough. Seriously powerful. Cannon Mag 10 STX Electric Downrigger is the go-to downrigger for serious anglers for exactly these reasons. Its ruggedness and also reliability have been proven on the water, year after year. But smart anglers know Magnum 10 has a sophisticated side too.
- Auto Up – Flip the up/down switch and your Magnum automatically retrieves your weight, stopping at the water line.
- Three-Digit Depth Counter – Always know exactly where your weights are with the easy to read three-digit depth counter.
- Short-Stop – When retrieving a weight, your downrigger will automatically stop it at the waterline. This eliminates cable strain caused by bouncing, stops the weight from hitting the boom end, and prevents weights from hitting the hull.
- Positive Ion Control (PIC) – Your boat’s electronics create a fish-repelling negative energy field in the water. Positive Ion Control neutralizes the negative energy field so fish will stick closer to your line.
- Fast Retrieval Rate – 250 feet-per-minute weight retrieval rate.
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Boom – Extends from 24″ to 53″.
- Composite Spool – Comes pre-spooled with 250′ of 150 lb of stainless steel cable.
- Dual Axis Rod Holder – Includes one (1) rear mount rod holder.
- Removable Side Plate – Easily access the spool to switch lines, fix snags as well as make adjustments.
- Includes – Universal Mounting Base, Low-Profile Swivel Base, line terminator, one (1) Uni-line releases, manual crank handle, and battery and downrigger side power cords.
Check out our other Downriggers here