The latest in LiveScope technology, the LiveScope XR System offers extended range, improved resolution, reduced noise, clearer images and better target separation. Freshwater: Max depth 500 ft. down & forward. Saltwater: Max depth 350 ft down & forward
- See images clearly with improved screen clarity, transducer sensitivity and target separation.
- Scan surroundings with sharper images, reduced noise and fewer sonar artifacts.
- Upgrade your current LiveScope System black box (GLS™ 10 sonar module) with just a new transducer (LVS62 Transducer).
- Get maximum contrast and clarity in your images with vivid color palettes.
- Don’t miss a thing with supported Forward, Down and Perspective modes and necessary mount.
VIVID COLOR PALETTES
Choose from seven vivid color options — including Aqua, Caribbean, Lava and more — to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity.
A built-in stabilization system keeps the sonar image on your compatible chartplotter steady, even in rough conditions.
Real-time sonar ensures that your live images are as accurate as possible.
See exactly what you need with reduced noise and fewer sonar artifacts that impede your picture of fish and structure.