Roemer Release Liberator
The Roemer Liberator nicely compliments the Roemer Release, but will work with any release.
This simple, useful device allows multiple lures to be attached to one fish line. They can be easily moved, removed, and attached in seconds! The Liberator allows you to adjust lure depths with ease, and add or remove lures without knots, clips, or other devices that may compromise your line’s strength. The Liberator securely locks in place, and when it comes in contact with the end of your fishing rod, give a firm but gentle tug. The Liberator will slide freely down the line allowing all line to be reeled in except for leaders.
- Attach any number of lures to fish line
- Lures can be positioned anywhere on line
- Lures can be fished shallow and deep simultaneously
- All lures will slide to end of fish line when reeled in
- Securely locks in place, but removes or releases instantly