Vexilar FLX-20 ProPack w/ 12° Ducer
Vexilar FLX-20 ProPack
Vexilar FLX-20 ProPack
Versatility is the key to success and the Vexilar FLX-20 ProPack delivers! With two Auto Zoom zone options, one for the zooming in on the bottom six feet and one for the bottom twelve feet, there is nowhere those bottom loving fish can hide. From the 300 foot max depth range to the night mode for easy viewing in low light conditions, nothing rivals the FLX‑20 for superior, multi-use performance, shallow or deep, day or night.
The Pro Pack is designed to fit inside a 5-gallon bucket for safe transport but also offers other features like a rod holder and tackle box. Comes standard with a DD-100, to give you a Digital Depth Display while fishing and also battery status. Also standard is a 12 volt-9 Amp hour battery and fully automatic digital charger. Rod holder and tackle box also come standard along with a 12 degree Ice-Ducer transducer.
This model has most of the features anglers love like two bottom Zoom-Zones that allow you to target fish in the bottom 6 foot or 12 foot of the water column no matter how deep you fish! It has innovative features like a low power option for fishing in shallow water and now, the ability to use the zoom feature in low power. The Vexilar FLX-20 ProPack gives you the option to select one of three color palettes: All Red, Red and Yellow and the traditional Red, Yellow and Green. The FLX technology will give you a 20% brighter and sharper display. This powerhouse of a unit offers 10-foot depth ranges and deliver deep water performance to an impressive 300 feet. The Pro Pack II with the FLX-20 comes standard with the 12 degree Ice-Ducer but can be used with any Vexilar transducer.
The Pro Pack Carry is one of Vexilar’s most popular carry case systems, it can be used to carry any of Vexilar’s popular Flashers. The Pro Pack is made of a tough durable plastic blend that does not crack in the cold. It fits into a five gallon bucket and has a 12 volt 9 amp hour battery pre-installed in the back of the system for easy access. The Pro Pack comes with one Rod holder but has positions to mount another with pre-tapped holes for mounting other accessories like the Flex-light, Glo-Ring and beverage holder. Also comes with a screw-eye over hole transducer holder or you can you the classic float to suspend your Ice-Ducer. The Pro Pack comes standard with a Vexilar Tackle Box and easy to use cable management system. Also note this model has the DD-100 that gives a digital depth display and battery status is standard on Pro Packs. Protect your investment with the addition of a Soft Pack Carry case (SP0007) sold separately. This system is ready to use right out of the box!
- Vexilar 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack comes complete with charger.
- An FL series three-color flasher from Vexilar, the world leader in three-color flasher technology.
- The D-130 Battery Status Indicator helps keep track of your battery while in use.
- Two cable holding cleats.
- Adjustable rod holder with two possible mounting locations.
- The patented 12° Ice-Ducer® system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time.
- Easy access to tackle box
- PC-100 case fits inside a five gallon bucket.
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Universal transducer holder (on the back)
- FLX-20: 20% Brighter screen, 3 color palettes, Super bright LED, as well as a three-color display
- Five depth ranges down to 300 feet, plus 20′ Low Power mode
- 6 foot and 12 foot Auto Zoom Ranges
- Built-in low battery indicator
- Special night mode setting for comfortable night viewing
- Target ID of less than 1/4″
- 525 segments of resolution
- and also Two-Year warranty (One-year on battery)
Check out more Vexilar Ice and Accessories here.