Vexilar FL-8SE Genz Pack w/ 19° Ducer
Vexilar FL-8SE Genz Pack
Vexilar FL-8SE Genz Pack
The classic Vexilar flasher is truly legendary. The world’s most popular three‑color sonar flasher, the Vexilar FL-8SE Genz Pack is still one of the best all-around flasher/sonar designs. The hallmark three‑color display shows weak targets in green, medium strength targets in orange and strong bottom targets in red. The FL-8se features ten interference rejection settings.
The FL-8se Genz Pack classic design was improved even more by ice fishing legend Dave Genz. Dave has made his first “Blue Box” nearly indestructible so it will last for years of hard use. Genz redesigned the battery storage compartment and added a universal transducer holder system. The Genz Pack, as they are now called, can also accept the full line of Vexilar accessories like a Battery Status Indicator and Vexilar Flex Light. The Genz Pack fits on top of a five gallon bucket for easy access and handling while fishing. Available with the Vexilar FLX-20, FL-18, FLX-20 or FL-8se. Each Genz Pack Combo comes with a 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery with charger and an Ice-Ducer transducer. The Genz Pack comes completely assembled and ready to fish with. It also includes an instructional video.
This classic FL-8se flasher is truly legendary. The worlds most popular three-color sonar flasher, the FL-8se is still one of the best all-around flasher/sonar designs. The hallmark three-color display shows weak targets in green, medium strength targets in orange and strong bottom targets in red. 525 segments of resolution, super bright LEDs and 10 interference rejection settings make the FL-8se a great year-round flasher/fish finder. The Genz Pack comes standard with a 19 degree Ice-Ducer transducer.
Simple, yet durable, the case itself was designed for you to attach things like a rod holder, or a Glo-Ring by simply screwing them into the plastic case, but it has pre-tapped holes for a DD-100 and a Flex-light along with a screw eye transducer holder. The Genz Pack is designed to give you years of reliable service. Protect your investment with the addition of a Soft Pack Carry case (SP0005) sold separately. This system is ready to use right out of the box!
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories.
- Easy access semi-enclosed battery compartment.
- Built-in transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers.
- Specially designed base fits on top of a five gallon bucket.
- Pre-tapped transducer support eye-bolt hole.
- Large cable storage compartment.
- Target ID of down to 1″
- Three-color LED display
- Interference Rejection technology with 10 step adjustment to knock-out interference from another nearby depth finder
- Six depth ranges** (20, 30, 40, 60, 80, 120)
- Adjustable sensitivity control
- Weather-proof, high impact case
- Transducer included; several transducer options available
- Backlit scale decal and super bright LED display
- Two-year warranty (One-year on battery)